- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
From top to bottom: Hyunsuk Jihoon and Doyoung!
Which one do you guys like the most? They're pretty low effort but I like to have a cute little banner in case anyone ever visits the thread!
Credits for Jihoon gifs!
Credits for Doyoung gifs!
Which one do you guys like the most? They're pretty low effort but I like to have a cute little banner in case anyone ever visits the thread!
Credits for Jihoon gifs!
Credits for Doyoung gifs!
You are NOT allowed to reupload, reuse or take credit. I do not own any of the original images used however I did create the signature. If you created a graphic that I used in my signature I'd be happy to credit you and/or take down the image so just let me know!