pov : covid never happened (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
thank u covid :pepeheart:

not really but for a second, thank u
I met you, all of exo guild, the amazing staff here, and so many people I am happy to call my friends

Granted there have been some negatives too: I would be living in the city, I would have had a real graduation, I would be able to see my nana, I would still be going to concerts, I wouldn't have to worry so much about my dad's health
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • covid means clubs were mostly closed and if they weren't i'd have more arguments with my friends who's denying... well, certain problems
  • my grandma's favourite artist would have still been alive (and i wouldn't have to listen to her sing his songs for an hour each day for a month straight, this made me buy 3 pairs of earplugs)
 
  • Sad
Reactions: cocomelon

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
what would've changed for you?


i'll start.

AHH THE TRIP TO THAILAND I HAD AFTER MY EXAMS DURING THE START OF THE YEAR WAS AMAZING!! SO REFRESHING AND THAILAND IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY, THE BEACHES WERE AMAZINGG :pepeheart: :pepeheart: :pepeheart:

:yolk::yolk::yolk:
I would've graduate and I would've finally meet my boyfriend irl... oh and a healthy sleep schedule
 
  • Sad
Reactions: cocomelon

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Kcon :pepecry1:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: cocomelon

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Traveling, visiting family and going to concerts :umjicry:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread