POV You Were Almost Scammed (BLINK ver.) (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
So yesterday I made a purchase of my BLACKPINK albums from a shady website :sanapray:
I went onto Twitter to see what other BLINKs were doing and they were sharing Weverse links... aka NOT the website I made my purchase on. So as I'm comparing prices I see that it would be about ~$20 cheaper to buy from Weverse than the site I chose, and the site I had purchased from did not have the Gray version (what the actual hell)?????
Obviously, I went back to the original website and requested to cancel my order :sanapray: they said they'll give me a confirmation in 7-10 business days (why can't they just refund it NOW????).



Anyway, my preferred album site is ktown4u despite how god awful that website looks on PC and how terrible the navigation is, so I went on there. Long story short I ended up purchasing 6 albums for $150 when the first website cost me $120 for two albums. I also plan on ordering from Target when those links come out. I don't know what I was thinking with that first purchase, but I'll let you all know when that refund gets posted.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka and Nina

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
What’s the shady website?
Hopefully you get your money back quick.
shop . blackpinkmusic . com

The customer service is called 'uMusic Customer Care' so it's from Universal Music Group, BLACKPINK's official U.S. label, but the prices are so high I can't stand it. I don't know the logic behind an individual album being $50 vs. the 3-album set on KTOWN4u being $45 but I am not interested in it.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread