Powering through or taking breaks? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I struggle to focus on anything for a long time, heck even if it is something supposed to be entertaining. I take break several times in middle of movies :pepecross: .
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I power through alot it the only way I can get something done properly.
I cant function if I stop to take a break cause then I lose the motivation, and I can't get it back so when I continue everything become sub par.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
I think it depends for me as if it's something I can finish then I am more likely to just power through but if it's going to take too long and unrealistic to finish without a break then I'll pace myself
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread