Ppl really expect to get friend (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
:coronawimwim: you have really shallow views
 
  • Haha
Reactions: cocomelon
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
In all honesty, your standards for men and women in general are like out of this world. Like, reflect a bit on yourself. You have so many obnoxious thoughts and opinions that make you look so unapproachable. And sometimes, you drop to disgusting lows. So I suggest, you take your time and fix your own self and lower your standards and you might find a human, and not an ass. :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hoemantic
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You don’t have to leave the house to meet someone. I didn’t. Online dating is a thing now. And just because it’s online doesn’t mean there’s any less effort. In my opinion I think it takes more effort. Distance is not easy but love is something you gotta fight for.
Most pplare lazy to reply

But then ppl who are like this are just garbag

How far can u handle
 
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
it is called having a violent disposition to harm those around you so you isolate yourself, which leads to loneliness, and that leads to meeting and hurting people,. and that kids, is how the twilight cycle gets formed !
This is too deep O.o

What is disposition
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Most pplare lazy to reply

But then ppl who are like this are just garbag

How far can u handle
But people are not obligated to reply to you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Most pplare lazy to reply

But then ppl who are like this are just garbag

How far can u handle
If they don’t reply thats fine. Maybe they’re busy, maybe they don’t like me. Oh well nothing to stress over. Just move forward
 
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
This is too deep O.o

What is disposition
disposition is a person's inherent qualities of mind and character. basically a persons nature/personality
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Or maybe they are just assholes

Nobody is too busy and nobody likes everyone. Afterall, most ppl are boring as heck
And if they are, they aren’t worth your time because there are people out there who will care about you. I know it’s hard to imagine. I’ve been there: cold and bitter at the world cause I was hurt. And then I met a few literal angels who proved me wrong
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Or maybe they are just assholes

Nobody is too busy and nobody likes everyone. Afterall, most ppl are boring as heck
People have lives outside of others. So, I'd say they could be too busy. But they can and will make time for those who they love. If someone called me an asshole for not replying back to them I'd definitely keep them on ignore and move on with my life. Even if it's just because they don't wanna talk and not because they're busy, who cares? That's life.
 
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
And if they are, they aren’t worth your time because there are people out there who will care about you. I know it’s hard to imagine. I’ve been there: cold and bitter at the world cause I was hurt. And then I met a few literal angels who proved me wrong
I know plenty of ppl trying to justify about ignoring ppl. It is just a trend now. They only care abt themselves

How long u took to meet such ppl? Hmm :catsip:
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I know plenty of ppl trying to justify about ignoring ppl. It is just a trend now. They only care abt themselves

How long u took to meet such ppl? Hmm :catsip:
I met them when I was 19 after two years of really struggling with my past issues. As for the ignoring, personally I’d rather someone tell me that they don’t like me instead of ignoring me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread