Intro Practically A Newbie (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Uwu hiiiii
 

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
hi welcome (back)!
do you like the group bling bling or is it a coincidence
 
  • Love
Reactions: BlingyBlinger

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,139
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMG ANOTHER ONEEEEEEEEEEE lol nah, you're welcome here, you're just one of many newbies today, is all.

Anyway, I'm Steph; nice to meet ya!
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
Uwu hiiiii
Love your TreeKeeho pfp!

hi welcome (back)!
do you like the group bling bling or is it a coincidence
I vaguely know of Bling Bling but my username is a reference to SHINee Jonghyun stans :D

OMG ANOTHER ONEEEEEEEEEEE lol nah, you're welcome here, you're just one of many newbies today, is all.

Anyway, I'm Steph; nice to meet ya!
Nice to meet you too! Looks like we stan a lot of the same groups :pikahappy:

Oh I think I remember you actually! Welcome back :kittylove:
Really? Didn't think I'd be that memorable :O
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
welcome back
hope u stay
I hope so too! Looking for a permanent safe place to hang out and here seems promising :nekolove: gotta figure out how some things work though but I'll get there~
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I vaguely know of Bling Bling but my username is a reference to SHINee Jonghyun stans :D
oh i was really far away from the actual answer 😭 what's one song you would recommend from him? i remember enjoying his solo stuff, he got a great voice
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
oh i was really far away from the actual answer 😭 what's one song you would recommend from him? i remember enjoying his solo stuff, he got a great voice
Oh gosh! I'm a big fan of these two which have very different vibes:

 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: BlingyBlinger
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Love your TreeKeeho pfp!


I vaguely know of Bling Bling but my username is a reference to SHINee Jonghyun stans :D


Nice to meet you too! Looks like we stan a lot of the same groups :pikahappy:


Really? Didn't think I'd be that memorable :O
did you know me on akp? (im zuzuhhaa)
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,139
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Welcome back to KS!
:icgyu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: BlingyBlinger

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread