- Joined
- 23 June 2021
- Messages
- 7,244
- Reactions Received
- 18,851
- Location
- Jessicaland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 22
- Fandom
- Exo-L
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
Yesss now we just need the card to be droppedDid you see Vikki's post?
oh, okay. I forgot which was being replaced with which - my bad. lolYesss now we just need the card to be dropped![]()
How could you forget this iconbtw I seriously hope that's
oh, okay. I forgot which was being replaced with which - my bad. lol
DUDE GIMME A BREAK, I'M NOT A GAMERRRRRRRRRRRHow could you forget this icon
![]()
LMAO
forgive camipantsDUDE GIMME A BREAK, I'M NOT A GAMERRRRRRRRRRR
forgive camipants
Sesshomaru brings out the worst in us :)
our ancestors would be so proudOr the best, we are even praying
It's okay he's handsome since his first episodePraying for Sesshomaru to drop for y’alleven though I didn’t finish the anime![]()