Precious birb (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Lmaooo I knew someone would ask me this XD I have two budgies uwu
My dumbass had to look that up but they are REALLY pretty. Have you always had them?
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
So cute. Those little squawks are adorable.
:maheart:
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
I've always wanted birds but I also am a cat person so I don't know if the two would mix very well.
Maybe if the cat is a baby and grows up with the birb they could get along, no clue really. There are many youtube videos where budgies annoy cats but the cats aren't trying to eat them. Maybe it's all about luck
look at this uwu
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Maybe if the cat is a baby and grows up with the birb they could get along, no clue really. There are many youtube videos where budgies annoy cats but the cats aren't trying to eat them. Maybe it's all about luck
look at this uwu
THATS SO FUCKING CUTE!
:lovelycooky:
Maybe I can attempt in the future. But for now, I got my boyfriend's older cats and I don't know how they would adjust to it. We also will probably get a dog in the future as well. So one animal at a time I guess.
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
THATS SO FUCKING CUTE!
:lovelycooky:
Maybe I can attempt in the future. But for now, I got my boyfriend's older cats and I don't know how they would adjust to it. We also will probably get a dog in the future as well. So one animal at a time I guess.
Good luck!! uwu
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
he looks so happy !!:pandaamazed:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread