- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
MysteryIt seems I'm a bit stupid. Why do I like this song, but not 'OOTD''?
![]()
Maybe it's not that mysterious. I think my problem with 'OOTD' (you could even say with every comeback since 'Apocalypse: Save Us) were wrong expectations. I wanted something like Nightmare series 2.0, but I should have known better: Dreamcatcher is a rather unpredictble K-Pop group. I should be proud of that instead of bitching about their willigness to try something new.Mystery
Yonaka are quite goodMaybe it's not that mysterious. I think my problem with 'OOTD' (you could even say with every comeback since 'Apocalypse: Save Us) were wrong expectations. I wanted something like Nightmare series 2.0, but I should have known better: Dreamcatcher is a rather unpredictble K-Pop group. I should be proud of that instead of bitching about their willigness to try something new.
It's time for me to listen to Dreamcatcher's newer songs in a more objective way. I'd never thought that a British Indie Rock song in 'Planet Earth' could make this thing clear. Thanks for posting it! Sometimes I need a very broad hint.
Mea culpa, Deukae!