- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,594
- Reactions Received
- 5,717
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 9,291
- Fandom
- Once
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Kangin recently announced his future plans to withdraw from Super Junior .
((Article found here))
However I feel there’s something more to it . Kangin, we all know, doesn’t make the best decisions . He has found himself in multiple controversies only just to get a slap in the wrist .
Qouteing “watching my members go through things they shouldn’t have to, because of my problems.” from his Instagram post it is safe to say it’s because of guilt. But why now?
I believe he had done something more serious then his prior controversies. Soon we will know the true reason of his departure.
I’m not gonna jump further into my conclusions on what happened as I don’t want to accuse him for anything more . But we will know the news soon.
((Article found here))
However I feel there’s something more to it . Kangin, we all know, doesn’t make the best decisions . He has found himself in multiple controversies only just to get a slap in the wrist .
Qouteing “watching my members go through things they shouldn’t have to, because of my problems.” from his Instagram post it is safe to say it’s because of guilt. But why now?
I believe he had done something more serious then his prior controversies. Soon we will know the true reason of his departure.
I’m not gonna jump further into my conclusions on what happened as I don’t want to accuse him for anything more . But we will know the news soon.