- Joined
- 4 September 2022
- Messages
- 5
- Reactions Received
- 8
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Army
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Hey Guys!!
I'm just joining this website like 20 minutes ago and I'm in huge trouble!
I need help with my first official project of my Music Appreciation Class.
We have to pick our favorite artist/artists and explain why they are the best. I picked BTS because they were my introduction into K-POP.
I understand how amazing and funny they are on and off camera, but I don't know what to put to express that.
Thankfully, I figured out exactly what to do and will happily present my slide.
I'm just joining this website like 20 minutes ago and I'm in huge trouble!
I need help with my first official project of my Music Appreciation Class.
We have to pick our favorite artist/artists and explain why they are the best. I picked BTS because they were my introduction into K-POP.
I understand how amazing and funny they are on and off camera, but I don't know what to put to express that.
Thankfully, I figured out exactly what to do and will happily present my slide.
Last edited: