Debut Pretty solid debut | MY.st - Don't Know (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't like it, too many overlaying sounds, basically what makes or breaks songs for me a lot of the time and they failed imo.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie and Myco

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Not a fan BUT the pink-haired fella is a whole aesthetic which I do appreciate. uwu
Also, I don't know if it was the camera work but the choreo just seems very awkward.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread