- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
Previous Idol Defamation/Controversy Scandals
DISCLAIMER: The following information is not owned by me nor is it posted to hurt the people involved.
The thread is simply facts found by research.
I ask that those who respond to the thread do not hate/bash the people involved to avoid any potential troubles in the future.
If you want to bash, go punch and scream at a wall or go to the bashing thread.
The name of the person responsible will be represented as HSH.
I have also edited the photos to hide her identity (though we all know her).
If you wish to see the real name and face, visit the source.
The following scandals range from 2017-19.
Some of the scandals were just brought up within that time and happened beforehand.
I am not including the recent events of MONSTA X.
1. BIG BANG's T.O.P
In 2017, during a marijuana and narcotics case, it was revealed that BIG BANG's T.O.P and HSH had dated in sometime in 2016. During his tests, T.O.P told the police that HSH was the one who had offered a cigarette, that contained marijuana, to him. Both were tested for marijuana and both came out positive.
HSH still denies that she gave T.O.P marijuana.
Later on, HSH once mentioned in a live Instagram that her ex-lover's (referring to T.O.P) 'personal belongings' were only as big as her lipstick. This remark attracted netizens' attention.
2. SHINee's Jonghyun
As we all know, in December of 2017, SHINee's Jonghyun was reported dead by suicide.
After, HSH posted a long letter about her 'soon to be following' Jonghyun on her Instagram.
Her saying this made netizens nervous because HSH reportedly suffers from depression.
On her post, she reveals a picture of her and Jonghyun with her letter.
Here is her letter:
“I met you when I was 19 years old, and it’s already been five years since then. When I avoided you after practice and asked you something later, it was because it was very difficult but you always waited and I could meet with you to drink, relax, and rest. I can open myself to you. I don’t know why, but I’m relying heavily on you. I like you and I have always said that you are a good person.
You are an extraordinary person and someone who gives me a lot to learn from. I want to be able to turn time. If I could turn back the time, I would try to stop you. But I know that is impossible. That’s why now I feel almost crazy because of regret and sadness. Oppa, I miss you. I will meet you soon, quietly. I’ll be there greeting you without making an issue and be more polite. I’ll be there to greet you. Oppa, it must be cold there. Wait for me, oppa."
3. Actor Yoo Ah-in
After getting released from her marijuana sentence, HSH became more active on her social media accounts to talk about her views on the community.
HSH is known to be a feminist that supports the rights of women.
Though she is a feminist, she doesn't seem to like actor Yoo Ah-in who is also a feminist.
HSH once uploaded a quote of Yoo Ah-in claiming to be feminist. It turns out that Yoo Ah-in had discriminated against women using the old quote, “Actors are actors. While they refer to female actors, as female actors. This is a sign in life, women haven’t been equal in society.”
Reacting to this, HSH posted a satire that stated:
“Your genitals are too small. I can’t hear you.”
And with this, included a video of her winking.
Netizens comment about how HSH should be sued for sexual harassment.
4. BTS' V
HSH stated in a live Instagram that her and BTS' V had gone to the club together in the past. She stated that V was a minor at the time and illegal to be in a club.
She elaborated in a later instagram post saying that V was invited by male model Kim Ki-bum to come to the club.
Kim Ki-bum later admitted to being friends with V but had never invited him to the club. He also said that he knew HSH but he never conversed with her.
ARMY brought to attention that V and HSH are the same age, meaning that HSH would have been a minor at the time as well.
Giving up, HSH stated, “After thinking about it, I don’t think it was when I was a minor. But honestly it’s not a big deal. Don’t be like this [ARMY].”
After, HSH apologized.
And ARMY knows V well and they think that V would definitely choose a burger restaurant rather than a club.
(I copied that from the source and that is so true though.)
5. Model Kang Hyuk-min
Last year, HSH called Kang Hyuk-min a 'potential rapist' last year on instagram.
HSH's accusation was proven by certain writings on Kang Hyuk-min's social media accounts that state, "I want to rape a woman.”
HSH's post caused feminists and netizens to attack Kang Hyuk-min for the statement.
Later, Kang Hyuk-min stated that he never posted the statement and he doesn't know how they got there.
Feeling slandered, Kang Hyuk-min started to file a lawsuit against the netizens and HSH for targeting him.
HSH later deleted the post, claiming that she apologized even though Kang Hyuk-min denies this.
6. ASTRO's Eun-woo
HSH recently posted an image of ASTRO's Eun-woo with the caption of "Eun Woo-ya, the future of South Korea is bright because of you.”
Because this post seems to show interest in Eun-woo, netizens and fans attack HSH to keep her distance from Eun-woo and the rest of ASTRO.
Many people don't like HSH because of her history with controversy with idols, actors, and models.
This is how they reacted to HSH's post:
Source: byeolkorea
DISCLAIMER: The following information is not owned by me nor is it posted to hurt the people involved.
The thread is simply facts found by research.
I ask that those who respond to the thread do not hate/bash the people involved to avoid any potential troubles in the future.
If you want to bash, go punch and scream at a wall or go to the bashing thread.
The name of the person responsible will be represented as HSH.
I have also edited the photos to hide her identity (though we all know her).
If you wish to see the real name and face, visit the source.
The following scandals range from 2017-19.
Some of the scandals were just brought up within that time and happened beforehand.
I am not including the recent events of MONSTA X.
1. BIG BANG's T.O.P
In 2017, during a marijuana and narcotics case, it was revealed that BIG BANG's T.O.P and HSH had dated in sometime in 2016. During his tests, T.O.P told the police that HSH was the one who had offered a cigarette, that contained marijuana, to him. Both were tested for marijuana and both came out positive.
HSH still denies that she gave T.O.P marijuana.
Later on, HSH once mentioned in a live Instagram that her ex-lover's (referring to T.O.P) 'personal belongings' were only as big as her lipstick. This remark attracted netizens' attention.
2. SHINee's Jonghyun
As we all know, in December of 2017, SHINee's Jonghyun was reported dead by suicide.
After, HSH posted a long letter about her 'soon to be following' Jonghyun on her Instagram.
Her saying this made netizens nervous because HSH reportedly suffers from depression.
On her post, she reveals a picture of her and Jonghyun with her letter.
Here is her letter:
“I met you when I was 19 years old, and it’s already been five years since then. When I avoided you after practice and asked you something later, it was because it was very difficult but you always waited and I could meet with you to drink, relax, and rest. I can open myself to you. I don’t know why, but I’m relying heavily on you. I like you and I have always said that you are a good person.
You are an extraordinary person and someone who gives me a lot to learn from. I want to be able to turn time. If I could turn back the time, I would try to stop you. But I know that is impossible. That’s why now I feel almost crazy because of regret and sadness. Oppa, I miss you. I will meet you soon, quietly. I’ll be there greeting you without making an issue and be more polite. I’ll be there to greet you. Oppa, it must be cold there. Wait for me, oppa."
3. Actor Yoo Ah-in
After getting released from her marijuana sentence, HSH became more active on her social media accounts to talk about her views on the community.
HSH is known to be a feminist that supports the rights of women.
Though she is a feminist, she doesn't seem to like actor Yoo Ah-in who is also a feminist.
HSH once uploaded a quote of Yoo Ah-in claiming to be feminist. It turns out that Yoo Ah-in had discriminated against women using the old quote, “Actors are actors. While they refer to female actors, as female actors. This is a sign in life, women haven’t been equal in society.”
Reacting to this, HSH posted a satire that stated:
“Your genitals are too small. I can’t hear you.”
And with this, included a video of her winking.
Netizens comment about how HSH should be sued for sexual harassment.
4. BTS' V
HSH stated in a live Instagram that her and BTS' V had gone to the club together in the past. She stated that V was a minor at the time and illegal to be in a club.
She elaborated in a later instagram post saying that V was invited by male model Kim Ki-bum to come to the club.
Kim Ki-bum later admitted to being friends with V but had never invited him to the club. He also said that he knew HSH but he never conversed with her.
ARMY brought to attention that V and HSH are the same age, meaning that HSH would have been a minor at the time as well.
Giving up, HSH stated, “After thinking about it, I don’t think it was when I was a minor. But honestly it’s not a big deal. Don’t be like this [ARMY].”
After, HSH apologized.
And ARMY knows V well and they think that V would definitely choose a burger restaurant rather than a club.
(I copied that from the source and that is so true though.)
5. Model Kang Hyuk-min
Last year, HSH called Kang Hyuk-min a 'potential rapist' last year on instagram.
HSH's accusation was proven by certain writings on Kang Hyuk-min's social media accounts that state, "I want to rape a woman.”
HSH's post caused feminists and netizens to attack Kang Hyuk-min for the statement.
Later, Kang Hyuk-min stated that he never posted the statement and he doesn't know how they got there.
Feeling slandered, Kang Hyuk-min started to file a lawsuit against the netizens and HSH for targeting him.
HSH later deleted the post, claiming that she apologized even though Kang Hyuk-min denies this.
6. ASTRO's Eun-woo
HSH recently posted an image of ASTRO's Eun-woo with the caption of "Eun Woo-ya, the future of South Korea is bright because of you.”
Because this post seems to show interest in Eun-woo, netizens and fans attack HSH to keep her distance from Eun-woo and the rest of ASTRO.
Many people don't like HSH because of her history with controversy with idols, actors, and models.
This is how they reacted to HSH's post:
Source: byeolkorea