Pristin Comeback (1 Viewer)

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It's so sad that their comeback ain't happening. Tbh I think they've disbanded but Pledis as usual just won't even acknowledge their existence....
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I feel like something has happened behind the scenes for them all to be opening social media accounts... I have 2 theories:

  1. Their contracts had some sort of rule that said they weren't allowed personal social media for the first couple of years of their contracts and now that restriction has stopped.
  2. The others saw Kyla doing it and when no one from Pledis stopped her, the rest of them were like, "fuck it!" and made their own accounts too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread