- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,755
- Reactions Received
- 24,302
- Location
- Somewhere Near Bamboo
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12
- Fandom
- Starlight
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
very very very much lmaoare you interested in her?
very very very much lmaoare you interested in her?
ohhh what would you give for her?very very very much lmao
Thank you Reo! 😘nah you can trade with Flocon, she can do more with it than I![]()
kpopsource.com
I don't think I would have anything you want but I do have an IOI Chaeyeon card?ohhh what would you give for her?
I don't think I would have anything you want but I do have an IOI Chaeyeon card?
oof alright :')not looking for Chaeyeon or WG
don't worry about it!!! thank you for considering :)so sorry hun