PRISTIN Xiyeon’s Post Worries Fans As She Confesses Her Feelings On Her Will To Continue Living (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh no, please don't talk like this! :umjicry:

Source: PRISTIN Xiyeon's Post Worries Fans As She Confesses Her Feelings On Her Will To Continue Living

PRISTIN Xiyeon’s Post Worries Fans As She Confesses Her Feelings On Her Will To Continue Living
She soon deleted it but fans are gravely worried.



PRISTIN’s Xiyeon uploaded a new post onto her personal Instagram account where she confessed her feelings on her will to continue living.



She wrote about how she has to continue living despite her feeling as if her lungs were being squeezed tightly. She consoled herself saying it was okay, but it rang like a cry for help to many concerned fans.

I have to live even for the people who are left behind. I have to live. I have to try living. Even if my lungs are being squeezed, I have to try breathing. I have to live. I have to try living.

It’s okay Junghyun (her birth name), it’s okay.

— Xiyeon
Xiyeon has since deleted the post but her post spread widely throughout different forums as many fans expressed their grave concern for Xiyeon’s health.

“My heart hurts every time I look at Xiyeon.. she devoted half of her life to Pledis but they disbanded in a heartbeat. Han Seong Soo that sh*t. I hope you get to live your life doing what you love…”
“She devoted 10 years to her dream of becoming a celebrity, but Han Seong Soo kicked her out because he was too busy growing his other children sh*t. You better not debut another girl group. You’re ruining the lives of so many people. Give Xiyeon back her 10 years”
“Xiyeon I really support you. You shined the brightest on stage with your beautyㅠㅠ”
“I hope Xiyeon gets to succeed….ㅠ She’s so pretty that she was all I could see among PRISTIN. It’s such a waste. Her beauty is such a treasure that she could even be as popular as Irene. It’s such a waste for her to disappear like this”
“Xiyeon have strength!!! You don’t need to be a celebrity so just do what you want to do”
— K-Netizens
Xiyeon had been with Pledis Entertainment for 11 years, with the majority of the time being spent as a trainee. After long years of training, she had finally debuted with PRISTIN but the group only promoted for a couple of songs before they mysteriously disbanded 2 years later.




Xiyeon has been enjoying her time off of the spotlight, but it appears she has deeper scars than she let on to her fans. Hopefully, Xiyeon will be able to overcome her troubles with the help of her devoted fans who wish only for her happiness and health.

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am so worried
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread