Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 4 April 2023 #1 Reactions: Moguri and Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 4 April 2023 #2 Taste Reactions: Moguri
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,297 Reactions Received 99,166 Cards View Profile KS Coins 353,912 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 4 April 2023 #3 KITSCH KITSCH KITSCH! But I love CSR too! Shining bright grew on me a lot Reactions: Willow
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,472 Reactions Received 39,109 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,839 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 4 April 2023 #4 There's been to many and I don't have enough money for all the CD's. I do really like that song and I love CSR. Reactions: Moguri
There's been to many and I don't have enough money for all the CD's. I do really like that song and I love CSR.