Procrastinaiaiaiaition (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I have so much sht to do... or at least 2 different things that I still have a lot of work for and I can't get myself to start yet. It's still quite early on in the day but I need to make a resolution with myself and stop distracting myself with the forum and getting cards at least for the next few weeks :wonugl:
I do this with games too, where if I'm not 100% efficient with getting cards, in this situation, I feel like I missed out :nekosweat:
But yea, I usually figure it out so I'll do the same now​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,145
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,129
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Supercalafragilisticexpialidocious.
 
  • Love
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread