PROCRASTINATION IS MY DESTINATION (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Is the title shit? Yes-most definitely.

But is it accurate!? HELL YA!

I'm working on my fanfiction but also taking a break because I'm waiting for one of my trusty friends to show up and read what I have written so far so I'm taking a break. But it's still a while before my friend comes on so I need something to kill the time and since I've been a bit absent lately I thought an anon might be nice. I know this will probably flop but I'm going to try it out anyway <3

HERE
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Do you like shrimp?


I LOVE SHRIMP!!!

My mom got me two packs of it for new years eve and I ate a whole one on New Years eve and the other one on New Years day!!! Its one of my favorites though I love shrimp XD
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What is your favorite hobby?

Writing definitely! I spend most of my free time writing for my fanfics and stories because I have a lot of fun brainstorming and composing everything and a lot of my conversations with my good friends consist of them helping me and giving me feedback. I sing a lot throughout the day too but that is more out of habit than loving it the most.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Favorite Youtube video

Oh this one is hard hmmm
I guess for getting me all emotional and stuff it would be anything from hope4paws or David Dobrik's sweeter videos like this one:


For political commentary and funny things like that I love going to Pewdiepie as he tends to place some really good arguments on stuff and is also a pretty honest dude when it comes to his mistakes and also how twisted the media is-its really nice to see a larger youtuber not being full of shit tbh

Then for just pure entertainment any other David Dobrik vlogs or those tea spill channels that dissect and talk about the mistakes and some of the messed up things youtubers are doing to their audience or to real people and then this:
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you like shrimp?

I LOVE SHRIMP!!!

My mom got me two packs of it for new years eve and I ate a whole one on New Years eve and the other one on New Years day!!! Its one of my favorites though I love shrimp XD
I love shrimp :)
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Favorite show

Oh geesh I have so many ok so like for comedy and just random binges I love Friends, The Office, The Good Place, and New Girl as well as Parks & Rec and I am recently getting into Brooklyn 99!!

For like heavier subject matter I tend to lean towards shows like Criminal Minds or Bones!
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What was your best memory

Hmmm its kind of sad that I can't recall anything but I guess one of them would be my road trip to Georgia with my friends that was a great time to be honest. Also, I guess when I went on a road trip to visit one of my friends and we all got drunk and had fun exploring her campus that was a lot of fun too.

I feel kind of embarrassed that I can't think of any others...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread