- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 1,180
- Reactions Received
- 4,085
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
does anyone have the full list? I'm honestly sooo curious who is in there. I might watch it for UP10TION bois too.
@Reo @JJbaker @Peach @colorfulteardrop @Riasama @Queen @JungYoda @wayvoutsold @baekk @Yolks @AlmostThere @peachparfait @goodmoon @Dopamine @Jichuus @planetarium @Wingfrost![]()
Update: "Produce X 101" Introduces Final Batch Of 16 Trainees | Soompi
Updated March 28 KST: The last 16 trainees have been revealed for "Produce X 101"! Check them out below: Yun Seo Bin (JYP Entertainment) Age: 21 Height:www.soompi.com
Daily profiles have been released!
You can come to the official Produce 101 X Thread tho as well
updated it ^ so tomorrow we should get 15 guys tooadded some notes as well, if someone knows more, you can tell me
List @Reo posted! I will update it with last 15 boys when I am home. :)does anyone have the full list? I'm honestly sooo curious who is in there. I might watch it for UP10TION bois too.