Produce 101 Japan has some really bad judging! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Sorry I don't have any clips, I am watching it live!

They gave Hico, who had quite good dancing, at least B if not A level dancing... an F... just because he had quite bad vocals...
I was like alright, I can see your logic!

but THEN along came another guy!

Mamehara Issei.. definetly A-tier dancing but the vocals... oh the vocals! The vocals were REALLY bad! Like below any standards bad! And they gave this guy an A! I can't understand it! This does not make sense!

If they gave Hico a C or D and Issei a B or C I would get it. But give on an A and the other an F, although the problem they had was the same... I don't like it!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
There is nothing to understand. The show is rigged, they are all predetermined classes, and the debut members are already known. Just like every PD until now.
Well you're right! But never before have I seen such a blatant attempt at an underdog story!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Where can you watch it? I forgot about it, oof.
It's only the shortened version of the episode and it's already almost over, so don't worry about it!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Ando Tomoaki. :zoomeyes:
Does not bring a face in front of my eyes!

Mine is Miyajima Yugo! I mean... short... cute... and really talented (he is an A class) how could I NOT love him!
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Does not bring a face in front of my eyes!

Mine is Miyajima Yugo! I mean... short... cute... and really talented (he is an A class) how could I NOT love him!


He looks like this! He was one of the guys who got noticed for his visuals but I like manly guys so I like him because he oozes manliness, lmao.

And aww, I looked up the guy you like, he looks really cute, exactly your type, tbh. xD
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck


He looks like this! He was one of the guys who got noticed for his visuals but I like manly guys so I like him because he oozes manliness, lmao.

And aww, I looked up the guy you like, he looks really cute, exactly your type, tbh. xD
This guy seems really your type as well! I can see why you like him!

And yeah... Yugo is at first glance at least exactly my type... But I mean, my one pick might change along the show! Kai doesn't LOOK like he would be as cute as he is, but he is soooo.... a lot will probably change as I get to know the trainees more!
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This guy seems really your type as well! I can see why you like him!

And yeah... Yugo is at first glance at least exactly my type... But I mean, my one pick might change along the show! Kai doesn't LOOK like he would be as cute as he is, but he is soooo.... a lot will probably change as I get to know the trainees more!
He gives me JB vibes. Plus he auditioned for LDH and I'm a sucker for EXILE TRIBE groups! Also he has abs.. I just found out. His PD101 Japan audition has him flashing abs.. ok. He got B!

He's smol too. And really adorable looking. Do you know how old he is?
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
He gives me JB vibes. Plus he auditioned for LDH and I'm a sucker for EXILE TRIBE groups! Also he has abs.. I just found out. His PD101 Japan audition has him flashing abs.. ok. He got B!

He's smol too. And really adorable looking. Do you know how old he is?
Abs always make things better!

Yugo should be 18!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
True.. but I didn't expect this. LOL.

And then he's around your age, I guess? I know Tomoaki is 96-liner.
Yupp we are around the same age! Although that doesn't really matter to me! I will gladly stan the grandpas who are SuJu aged and the babies who could fit in with the next generation of dreamies!
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yupp we are around the same age! Although that doesn't really matter to me! I will gladly stan the grandpas who are SuJu aged and the babies who could fit in with the next generation of dreamies!
I keep forgetting SuJu are so old.. like they debuted when I was 11, lmao. But they still look amazing!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I keep forgetting SuJu are so old.. like they debuted when I was 11, lmao. But they still look amazing!
By this point I am convinced SM has found out some secret to slowing or stopping aging. (or even reversing it) bcs it does not make sense!

Like even Kai tbh! At one point he looked like he was getting older, but then this year... he goes up on stage and all of a sudden he looks like he looked when he debuted again!
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
By this point I am convinced SM has found out some secret to slowing or stopping aging. (or even reversing it) bcs it does not make sense!

Like even Kai tbh! At one point he looked like he was getting older, but then this year... he goes up on stage and all of a sudden he looks like he looked when he debuted again!
Their idols really tend to look amazing, even some H.O.T members look great!

Kai looks pretty much the same to me, we're same age also, so I can relate to him. I think it's good to have youthful looks even if people irl are like 'you look so young' and so, how is that a bad thing. I take it as a compliment.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship


He looks like this! He was one of the guys who got noticed for his visuals but I like manly guys so I like him because he oozes manliness, lmao.

And aww, I looked up the guy you like, he looks really cute, exactly your type, tbh. xD
He reminds me of Jaejoong for some reason. Am I the only one who sees the similarity?

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread