News Produce 48's FAKE final ranking (FAKE!!) (1 Viewer)

Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
460
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14
PRODUCE 48’s True Final Ranking Before The Votes Were Manipulated According To News Report:
(Don't know if this is true but probably is)

1 - Miyawaki Sakura (HKT48)
2 - Miyazaki Miho (AKB48)
3 - Lee Chaeyeon (WM)
4 - Kang Hyewon (8D Creative)
5 - Lee Gaeun (Pledis)
6 - Takeuchi Miyu (AKB48)
7 - Jang Wonyoung (Starship)
8 - Shiroma Miru (NMB48)
9 - Yabuki Nako (HKT48)
10 - Shitao Miu (AKB48)
11 - Honda Hitomi (NMB48)
12 - Kwon Eunbi (Woollim)
Even though this list is fake, I like it. I'd also like it if Choi Yena was in it too buuuut I wouldn't know who I'd switch out for her sooooo.

I at least like that Eunbi, Gaeun, Hyewon, Miho, Miru, Miyu and Nako are in it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: umpheri and Willow
Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
460
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14
I think what would've made this all better is if they had 13 - 25 be part of their own group. Like what they did for JBJ (?). They won't have has many songs as IZ*One but like an EP with 3 songs (not including instrumentals) would be nice with all 3 songs being promoted sometime in the year.

Promote a song in the spring (A song that's part in Japanese and part in Korean), then one in the summer (have this be the Japanese release), then one in fall/winter (have this be the Korean release).

Because I'm pretty sure IZ*One has at least more than 3 songs that have been promoted in total on both Korean and Japanese shows. They definitely have more than 3 songs including non promoted ones.

If they ever do a Produce show (or something similar to Produce) with Japanese and Korean trainees again I hope they'll involve Hello! Project, LDH and Banana Lemon ladies in it too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and umpheri
Joined
31 January 2020
Messages
1
Reactions Received
0
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
PRODUCE 48’s True Final Ranking Before The Votes Were Manipulated According To News Report:
(Don't know if this is true but probably is)

1 - Miyawaki Sakura (HKT48)
2 - Miyazaki Miho (AKB48)
3 - Lee Chaeyeon (WM)
4 - Kang Hyewon (8D Creative)
5 - Lee Gaeun (Pledis)
6 - Takeuchi Miyu (AKB48)
7 - Jang Wonyoung (Starship)
8 - Shiroma Miru (NMB48)
9 - Yabuki Nako (HKT48)
10 - Shitao Miu (AKB48)
11 - Honda Hitomi (NMB48)
12 - Kwon Eunbi (Woollim)
BROOO, and Miho got 2nd, but they put her in 15th, like who deserves that?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread