Produce X 101 First Reveal (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
They deserve better, yes, but I am tired of people who keep saying this without actually supporting them or even giving them a chance.

I'm tired of circlejerk on /r/kpop who claims UP10TION is not nugu enough to join this but then they proceed to give their comeback M/V 77 upvotes.. (I know that sub-reddit is heavily biased towards females though but some meaningless posts there get 500-1000 upvotes) At their peak they sold over 90k, that peak is long gone. I barely know anyone who actually cares about any of these groups which is such a pity because they have great music, but they ended up lost in the sea of all groups. If this gets them attention, then it's better than getting none at all.

PS: This opinion is not directed at you OP. Just something I noticed a lot. As someone who stanned W1, I'm extremely grateful for all the opportunities boys are getting post-disbandment and if this ends up the same, it'll be absolutely terrific.
yeah I personally think this will be good for them and I doubt they'll totally ban other group promotions with how long the contract is. They'll probably do subunits and stuff like with IOI when members can't be there. But I really feel like they'll do what they are doing with Iz*one and have a period with no promotions with previous group for like a year then they can go back.

Up10tion have been losing their popularity lately and this will help them get some of it back hopefully. Two members are already in the A group which makes me hopeful they'll get screentime
I'm not a big fan of UP10TION but I feel like they've been active for sooooo long already so I hope it pays off for them as well
They debuted in 2015 so about 4 years. They were doing well but the controversy with Somi and Wooshin derailed them. Their latest mini album comparatively to previous albums has dropped in sales a lot
I hope my babies Up10tion gain recognition in this :pepecry2:
SAME
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I completely understand; I really hope that they'll be getting tons of attention that Nu'est got after being in Produce 101. I didn't mean that they shouldn't be joining Pd101 because they're not nugu enough, but rather that it's heartbreaking how they never got the recognition they deserve and therefore have to participate in the show for trainees which I meant by them deserving so much more. I myself am tired of people who say that they shouldn't be joining the show because they've already got years of experience but don't consider that they are undeservingly stuck at the bottom right now. I'm glad that they have this opportunity to let themselves be known more, and I apologize if my message was delivered the wrong way.
No no, don’t apologize at all! I really think it’s a two sided thing as well. Nothing is clear right now and I very much doubt all these guys will make it into the group. We’ll probably get a situation similar to Minhyun, where people do feel disappointed but they also are grateful for this chance. We still haven’t seen other trainees so I wonder who’ll be there. At pleast Plan A confirmed that none of the other guys went, initially I thought it was 3 of them. :o
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yolks

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
No no, don’t apologize at all! I really think it’s a two sided thing as well. Nothing is clear right now and I very much doubt all these guys will make it into the group. We’ll probably get a situation similar to Minhyun, where people do feel disappointed but they also are grateful for this chance. We still haven’t seen other trainees so I wonder who’ll be there. At pleast Plan A confirmed that none of the other guys went, initially I thought it was 3 of them. :o
I agree, the situation is really similar to nu’est rn, and I really think the results for all of this + people’s reactions would end up being similar as well ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Peach

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread