Profile page Chatting (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Do you chat with members here often through profile page messages? Or more dms? Or just through threads?

I do profile and thread chatting the most
I think its really cute to leave random profile messages
Like i did today for @OnlyCalB :sakUwu: :mgblush::jenniesmug:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I do a mix of threads, profile and DMs lol.

Mostly via threads and profile posts though.
:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and SHlNEE

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I love when they just randomly message you(No I'm not trynna be sarcastic) :sakUwu: usually @brekker @catqirljooe only do that:taesip:
 
Last edited:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I usually do through threads and profile posts. I think it’s nice :nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread