- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
I love a lot of underrated or 'nugu' groups, and it always makes me sad whenever these groups don't get a lot of love, so I thought this thread could be a place for you all to share your favorite underrated artists and why everyone should stan them! Maybe we can all discover new groups to check out through here

I'll start! The group you all should stan is,,,,,, VICTON!!!lol bet yall saw that coming
Victon is a 7 member boy group with great music and charming members! They debuted back in 2016 but haven't really gained that much attention :c
I'll link some of my favorite songs by them and some videos of the members, I really hope you all would check them out! >.<
I'll start! The group you all should stan is,,,,,, VICTON!!!
Victon is a 7 member boy group with great music and charming members! They debuted back in 2016 but haven't really gained that much attention :c
I'll link some of my favorite songs by them and some videos of the members, I really hope you all would check them out! >.<
Last edited: