- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
gotta represent my brand 😌The fact you still have plastic eater in your bio 😂
You gotta tell me who you are lmaoif i follow u in the next few days u better follow me back
cuz y am i not following the 2nd best kps-er ever ??
ofc ofcYou gotta tell me who you are lmao
When I see those kinds of profile aesthetics I tend to see #BLM tag, or maybe that's just a Twitter thingWhat
I don't rlly use twt LMAO but prolly is a twt thing since on tiktok you only have 80 chars for ur bioWhen I see those kinds of profile aesthetics I tend to see #BLM tag, or maybe that's just a Twitter thing