PSA for AKP (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
58
Reactions Received
179
Location
My ass
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I just want to say that when people stop responding to it, it will die down. It's like adding more wood to a massive fire if people continue to fire back at trolls.
I'm sorry people are doing that and affecting you negatively though and I hope it clears up because that's ridiculous.
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I'm sorry people are doing that to you :pandasad:

It makes me sad. I've been on AKP for a week and I absolutely loved it until today. I guess I ventured outside of my little bubble over there and started to experience the ridiculously toxic side of that website. I got stressed after just a couple hours. It's a shame because most of us join sites like these so we can talk about something we love; not to get continuously shit on for the thing we love
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm sorry people are doing that to you :pandasad:

It makes me sad. I've been on AKP for a week and I absolutely loved it until today. I guess I ventured outside of my little bubble over there and started to experience the ridiculously toxic side of that website. I got stressed after just a couple hours. It's a shame because most of us join sites like these so we can talk about something we love; not to get continuously shit on for the thing we love
Sorry you had to go through that and seeing that you are a Blink...I think I know what you saw...
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It seems like I can be a Blink here in peace, so I'm happy about that! :pandaroll:
Yeah that's one of the perks of this place! ^^
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Sorry you had to go through that and seeing that you are a Blink...I think I know what you saw...
:pepecry2::pepecry2:
You don't know what I've been through for the last month, Cornchips
The horror...
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm sorry to hear that ill-intentioned people make you feel that way. I hope with all my heart that KPS will remain for you and all of us, a peaceful refuge. I know it's very hard to do because I live with the anxiety of not being loved every day, but the best thing to do is to ignore them. Do not give them your energy, they do not deserve it. Hope you’ll feel better soon. :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
That spy can be discovered if we use some shenaningans L used to discover Kira on death note
LMFAO that reference is lost on me
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Leave your toxicity at AKP please.
Don't start sending me hate on the fucking KPS anon or other users.
Go back to AKP and shade us there and go at us there like you constantly do.

Leave us the hell alone on here.
Keep spreading your BS and crap over there.

Not here.​

:llama_tea:I'M NOT RELIGIOUS BUT PREACH, Queen.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread