News Psy’s Gangnam Style crosses 4 billion views!! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

No stopping the granddaddy of the modern Hallyu wave :sj_weary:
This was also my first ever Kpop song tho I didn’t exactly know it yet lmao, but I remember googling who Hyuna was after this MV and discovering a lot more about an industry I was unfamiliar with.

Kinda nuts how she’s now in P Nation :pepeheart:

Anyway stream

 

Taehyun

☾ abbacchio simp ⛧
.
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
598
Reactions Received
1,346
Location
♡ L.O.Λ.E ☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ MOA ♡
Gender
Male
a banger, a tune, a bop, a slapper
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
What a hit. I remember people being crazy about it. Surprised they still are.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread