I only serve Gaeulchallenging the leader position![]()
ooohh i get it now. so when a duck owns a dog, you mean this?![]()
I thought you served nayeon?I only serve Gaeul![]()
It's different, each group has their own leader so I am a servant to somebody in each groupI thought you served nayeon?
a duck of many masters is a duck of none
firstly neither nayeon nor gaeul are the leaders of their respective groupsIt's different, each group has their ownleaderunnie??? so I am a servant to somebody in each group![]()
I know I'm saying i serve one person in each groupfirstly neither nayeon nor gaeul are the leaders of their respective groups
secondly the cost of living these days...
back in my day you could get by comfortable serving one master but now you gotta serve two or more!!!
still makes you a serving ho!!!I know I'm saying i serve one person in each group![]()
I'm a ho for themstill makes you a serving ho!!!
sounds like a song that will be banned by KBS!!!I'm a ho for them![]()