:maheart:
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 22 December 2023 #1 Reactions: Yelena_Belova and Moguri
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,145 Reactions Received 98,960 Cards View Profile KS Coins 351,031 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 22 December 2023 #2 @PuppySeungmin thats uuuuuuus Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Yelena_Belova #Macaroni_Fiend . Joined 22 December 2022 Messages 9,715 Reactions Received 14,086 Location Avengers Tower Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,333 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Sooyaabean 22 December 2023 #3 So cute! Reactions: Moguri and lexus
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,464 Reactions Received 39,095 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,793 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 22 December 2023 #4 Puppy kitten death match. I think I'm going to make the computer game. Reactions: Moguri, sweetmochiiiii and Yelena_Belova
sweetmochiiiii Joined 15 October 2023 Messages 184 Reactions Received 258 Location Somewhere in the world Website www.quotev.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 839 Fandom A LOT OF GROUPS Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 22 December 2023 #5 Awwww cute Reactions: Moguri and Yelena_Belova
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,145 Reactions Received 98,960 Cards View Profile KS Coins 351,031 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 22 December 2023 #6 UselessPandaJoke said: Puppy kitten death match. I think I'm going to make the computer game. Click to expand... stop it! Reactions: Yelena_Belova
UselessPandaJoke said: Puppy kitten death match. I think I'm going to make the computer game. Click to expand... stop it!
seungfloral . Joined 6 October 2021 Messages 15,961 Reactions Received 15,086 Cards View Profile KS Coins 69,032 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 22 December 2023 #7 That's so adorable Reactions: Moguri and Yelena_Belova
ani07 Joined 1 January 2023 Messages 24,865 Reactions Received 11,022 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 98,654 Fandom Shawol, Bonoh Gender Female Pronouns she/her 23 December 2023 #8 the cat already shows who is boss Reactions: Moguri
DaisySkies it is what will hurt the least . Joined 25 October 2023 Messages 9,332 Reactions Received 8,650 Location east egg Website scratch.mit.edu Cards View Profile KS Coins 42,566 Fandom STAY Gender Female 23 December 2023 #9 Moguri said: @PuppySeungmin thats uuuuuuus Click to expand... Reactions: Moguri