Comeback Purple Beck - 2nd Single Album, Dream Line (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Newish GG Purple Back is making a comeback w/ their 2nd Single Album - Dream Line
Comeback - 9.30.2019

I'll update w/ MV come Monday :D

MV is OUT


42844




Graceful miNi
42845


Smile yeRim
42846


Powerful seYeon
42847


Chic laYeon
42848


Leader yeoWool
42849


Group Photo - TBR 9.29.2019




B-Side, Holiday


Member Post
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
MV is OUT -- see original post

Edit: I think I like the song more if I don't watch the video. I'm K-Pop bougie, I guess -- to used to seeing "rich" groups, lol. With this beat/song, I feel like it deserves more "cool"ness in movement and choreo. They're still in they're awkward stage. Nice song, though.
 

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wow! Dreamline is really good!

Is this the only song they are releasing?
Already played several times! Really good song
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread