Teaser 퍼플키스(PURPLE K!SS) Debut Trailer : Fashion - 박지은(Park Ji Eun) (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male



The 6th member teaser for RBW's new girl group, PURPLE K!SS. This one is for member Park Ji Eun, another amazing vocalist as we've come to expect from the girls. I really like this song as well. What do you guys think of it?​
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and AmysTeri

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'ma be looking for her to be able to do everything :welp:
I like her voice.
Do we have profiles of them singing live?
I didn't start following them until these teasers started to drop but apparently, they have a lot of pre-debut content of them when they were trainees...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and AmysTeri

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so much talent in this group
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread