Teaser 퍼플키스(PURPLE K!SS) Debut Trailer : Fill & Feel - 수안(SWAN) (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male


Another teaser for RBW's new girl group and another AMAZING VOCALIST! Although coming from MAMAMOO's company, I shouldn't really be so surprised. She has a really unique tone and I'm super impressed by her, I'm DEFINITELY anticipating this debut!

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
looks so cool
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
:nakypog:
I already know I'll be getting a Purple Kiss badge in the future.
I am impressed.
Gonna be looking for them, definitely <3
I know right? They look really good so far! They've just revealed the third member too, check out my other thread.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread