Teaser 퍼플키스(PURPLE K!SS) Debut Trailer : New Iconic - 나고은(Na Go Eun) (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male



Another teaser from PURPLE K!SS, this time with member Na Go Eun who placed 29th on Produce 48! I'm a little bit disappointed with this one just because I know how good her voice was on Produce 48 and I feel like this doesn't really do her justice although I'm guessing that she must be in the dance line since this teaser has a lot more choreo than the others.
What do you guys think?

​

Girl Group:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the girls really will kill it at their debut
 
  • Love
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just found out that a couple of the girls are ex-YG trainees that I used to follow and I didn't even realise LOL
that’s dope omg
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread