Teaser PURPLE K!SS Japan Debut mini Album 「DEAR VIOLET」teaser photos (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM

@Plory
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
NEWS
2023.02.22
PURPLE K!SS Japan Debut mini Album「DEAR VIOLET」アルバム詳細決定のご案内
いつもPURPLE K!SSに温かいご声援をいただき、誠にありがとうございます。
2023年3月22日(水)に発売となる、Japan Debut mini Album「DEAR VIOLET」に関する、詳細が決定いたしました。

初回限定盤・通常盤・ソロ盤(全6種ランダム)の合計3形態からリリースされる今作は韓国デビューミニアルバム「INTO VIOLET」に収録された「Ponzona」、2ndミニアルバム「HIDE&SEEK」から「Zombie」、3rdミニアルバム「memeM」から「memeM」、4thミニアルバム「Geekyland」から「Nerdy」、また、先日リリースされたばかりの韓国5枚目のミニアルバム「Cabin Fever」から「Sweet Juice」、5曲の日本語バージョンが収録され、さらに日本人メンバーのユキが作詞を手がけPLORYへの想いが綴られた日本オリジナル楽曲「トナリ」を含む合計6曲で構成されています。


また、初回限定盤には初回限定盤仕様のトレカ6種ランダム1枚、通常盤とソロ盤には通常盤・ソロ盤仕様のトレカ6種ランダム1枚が封入される他、
全形態に豪華特典に応募できるシリアルアクセスコードが封入されております。
ぜひ各キャンペーンにご応募ください!

■VICTOR ONLINE STORE
https://victor-store.jp/special/purplekiss202303

■初回限定盤(CD+DVD)VIZL-2176 ¥3,600+税
 *封入特典:初回盤仕様トレカ6種のうち1枚をランダム封入 /豪華特典に応募できるシリアルアクセスコード封入!
syokai


■通常盤(CD)VICL-65801 ¥1,800+税
*封入特典:通常盤・ソロ盤仕様トレカ6種のうち1枚をランダム封入/豪華特典に応募できるシリアルアクセスコード封入!
tuujyou


■ソロ盤(CD)VICL-65802 ¥1,800+税 *メンバー別ジャケット絵柄(全6種ランダム)
 *封入特典:通常盤・ソロ盤仕様トレカ6種のうち1枚をランダム封入/豪華特典に応募できるシリアルアクセスコード封入!
bokashi


<収録曲>*初回限定盤・通常盤・ソロ盤 共通
1.Sweet Juice -Japanese ver.-
2.Nerdy -Japanese ver.-
3.memeM -Japanese ver.-
4.トナリ
5.Zombie -Japanese ver.-
6.Ponzona -Japanese ver.-
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
NEWS
2023.02.22
PURPLE K!SS Japan Debut mini Album「DEAR VIOLET」アルバム詳細決定のご案内
いつもPURPLE K!SSに温かいご声援をいただき、誠にありがとうございます。
2023年3月22日(水)に発売となる、Japan Debut mini Album「DEAR VIOLET」に関する、詳細が決定いたしました。

初回限定盤・通常盤・ソロ盤(全6種ランダム)の合計3形態からリリースされる今作は韓国デビューミニアルバム「INTO VIOLET」に収録された「Ponzona」、2ndミニアルバム「HIDE&SEEK」から「Zombie」、3rdミニアルバム「memeM」から「memeM」、4thミニアルバム「Geekyland」から「Nerdy」、また、先日リリースされたばかりの韓国5枚目のミニアルバム「Cabin Fever」から「Sweet Juice」、5曲の日本語バージョンが収録され、さらに日本人メンバーのユキが作詞を手がけPLORYへの想いが綴られた日本オリジナル楽曲「トナリ」を含む合計6曲で構成されています。


また、初回限定盤には初回限定盤仕様のトレカ6種ランダム1枚、通常盤とソロ盤には通常盤・ソロ盤仕様のトレカ6種ランダム1枚が封入される他、
全形態に豪華特典に応募できるシリアルアクセスコードが封入されております。
ぜひ各キャンペーンにご応募ください!

■VICTOR ONLINE STORE
https://victor-store.jp/special/purplekiss202303

■初回限定盤(CD+DVD)VIZL-2176 ¥3,600+税
 *封入特典:初回盤仕様トレカ6種のうち1枚をランダム封入 /豪華特典に応募できるシリアルアクセスコード封入!
syokai


■通常盤(CD)VICL-65801 ¥1,800+税
*封入特典:通常盤・ソロ盤仕様トレカ6種のうち1枚をランダム封入/豪華特典に応募できるシリアルアクセスコード封入!
tuujyou


■ソロ盤(CD)VICL-65802 ¥1,800+税 *メンバー別ジャケット絵柄(全6種ランダム)
 *封入特典:通常盤・ソロ盤仕様トレカ6種のうち1枚をランダム封入/豪華特典に応募できるシリアルアクセスコード封入!
bokashi


<収録曲>*初回限定盤・通常盤・ソロ盤 共通
1.Sweet Juice -Japanese ver.-
2.Nerdy -Japanese ver.-
3.memeM -Japanese ver.-
4.トナリ
5.Zombie -Japanese ver.-
6.Ponzona -Japanese ver.-
To be released on the 22nd March.
It will contain one original song
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
To be released on the 22nd March.
It will contain one original song
Just one? That’s disappointing ngl.

it will be a good song ofc tho
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Others are Japanese versions
I read. I was saying like "aww out of all 6, only 1 is original" yk?

I was expecting jp versions of kr tracks, but I had higher expectations for more originals ^^;. I'm not gonna complain too much ig. It is what is. The jp versions will sound good and so will the original.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I read. I was saying like "aww out of all 6, only 1 is original" yk?

I was expecting jp versions of kr tracks, but I had higher expectations for more originals ^^;. I'm not gonna complain too much ig. It is what is. The jp versions will sound good and so will the original.
I wished we had smth like 3 at least
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I had expected there would be Japanese versions of the Korean originals-- I didn't know it would be 90%. I thought it would be more about 60 [ remake ] / 40 [ originals ] or the reverse. I guess it was wishful thinking, personally.
But, only ONE Japanese original??!?! That is VERY disappointing.
I'll still buy this.

Maybe in the second album there could be more of a balance......? But, as evident here, I highly doubt RBW will prove us wrong.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I had expected there would be Japanese versions of the Korean originals-- I didn't know it would be 90%. I thought it would be more about 60 [ remake ] / 40 [ originals ] or the reverse. I guess it was wishful thinking, personally.
But, only ONE Japanese original??!?! That is VERY disappointing.
I'll still buy this.

Maybe in the second album there could be more of a balance......? But, as evident here, I highly doubt RBW will prove us wrong.
yeah ig it depends. but it looks like for this release, rbw is going for more "familiar" stuff since these are all of purki's titles except sweet juice. It's definitely a very safe move but I could kind of understand it as familiar might be a good way to dip their toes into Japan and appeal to their established fanbase, perhaps.

Hopefully w the next release, they will feel a bit more confident enough to take risks, but like u, I want to keep my expectations lo. ^^;
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread