- Joined
- 19 November 2021
- Messages
- 15,604
- Reactions Received
- 18,866
- Location
- In Intak's arms uwu
- Website
- mintakyy.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 27,584
- Fandom
- P1eceVillain+
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- ALL OF THEM
The more I’m thinking about their jp debut, the more it frustrates me. Like yeah, typically jp releases don’t get the same amount of effort and money poured into them as kr releases but rbw barely put in any effort. It’s great purple kiss is having fanmeets over there and meeting j-plory but the promotion for this album has been so minimal and lackluster and they didn’t bother at least dropping like a japanese mv for one of the tracks (id imagine we’d get one for sj or maybe ponzona if they did make one…). They didn’t release any teasers or really any concept photos. And like you said, 95% of this album is recycled songs.I wish they had one more original Japanese song included. Isn't 7 songs still considered an EP?
Anyway, maybe in the next one it will be a more balanced list as far as Japanese versions to original Japanese. ::: fingers crossed :::
And, don't get me wrong, I love the Japanese versions of their previous titles, too. I just want a bit of balance.