MV PURPLE KISS - My Heart Skip a Beat (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I had hype for them when I noticed them a few days ago and was impressed by a couple of the member's vocals.

This isn't bad, but it doesn't really grab me like I thought it would. It's a debut pre-release, so I'm still anticipating full debut.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria and umpheri
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
i loved the trap influences later on. it goes surprisingly well with the rock sound. i kinda hope this is the group's official concept :sanapray:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think this is a pretty strong debut! I was hoping for less editing of their voices though i've seen videos of their vocals and I think they'd be better without the effects
 
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
I'm super late but I really dig this!
idk how I hadn't heard of them until two days ago, I'm usually pretty up to date with rbw :sanathink:
or so I thought...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread