- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,376
- Reactions Received
- 59,418
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 491,846
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
I don't think RBW would do that. At least, I hope not. But, usually, when labels do Japanese albums, they sprinkle more originals.I hope we get new songs and not just existing stuff in Japanese!![]()
I’ve seen a mix like RV’s Bloom album and also completely original content, depending on the group, regardless of the generation.I don't think RBW would do that. At least, I hope not. But, usually, when labels do Japanese albums, they sprinkle more originals.
Case in point ~ Girls' Generation.
Although, I don't know about 3rd and other 4th generation groups.
Okay. So, we have nothing to worry about. We should have confidence in RBW.I’ve seen a mix like RV’s Bloom album and also completely original content, depending on the group, regardless of the generation.
Well, if we want to take a glimpse at RBW's track record...I’ve seen a mix like RV’s Bloom album and also completely original content, depending on the group, regardless of the generation.
Well, then, here's hoping they will change a bit and will input more originals.Well, if we want to take a glimpse at RBW's track record...
Mamamoo's jp debut
Oneus Jp debut
- Delcalcomanie jp ver - single
- 2 tracks - delcalcomanie (not og), You don't know me (og)
Onewe Jp debut
- Twilight jp ver - single
- 4 tracks - twilight + valkyrie (not og), koisii + kiseki (og)
Onewe had it the worst (their recent english debut was kind of about the same actually with all the tracks being eng versions of the title besides the title, gravity), but I am thinking we'll see at least one or two originals with a few jp versions of kr tracks personally.
- Reminisce About All - single
- 3 tracks - reminise about all, 0&4, ring on my ears (not og)
It does peak my interest that they decided to debut with a mini album instead of a single like the rest of them. As long as they aren't skimping out on the amount of tracks they can include, there is room for more jp originals.Well, then, here's hoping they will change a bit and will input more originals.![]()
I also would not be surprised if they split it a bit evenly either, and I say a bit because sometimes there are slightly more remakes or originals.It does peak my interest that they decided to debut with a mini album instead of a single like the rest of them. As long as they aren't skimping out on the amount of tracks they can include, there is room for more jp originals.
but the monkey's paw is that the extra spaces can be filled with jp versions of kr tracks instead. 🙃