Video [PURPLEMANCE] NewJeans - 'Ditto' by 퍼플키스(PURPLEKISS) Na Go Eun, Dosie | Vocal Cover (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Oh, no!! My bias [ Goeun ] AND wrecker [ Dosie ] doing a cover together??!?! I'm going to metaphorically die, aren't I?????

:: After listening :: Yup! I DEAD!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope there's a video of NJ doing a cover for one of PK's title tracks, too. Unless it already was done and I'm just not aware of it.

It's funny to me how a senior group like PK covers a rookie group's song, when it's usually the other way around.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread