Purpose album (1 Viewer)

What is your favourite song from purpose

  • Here I am

    Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Spark

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Find me

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Love you like crazy

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Lol

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better babe

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Wine

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Do you love me

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • City love

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gravity

    Votes: 3 50.0%

  • Total voters
    6
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Taeyeon’s album purpose is out and I have to say it’s one of my fav albums this year the songs are soo good

My favourite off the album would be

1. wine
2. City love
3. Spark
4. Find me
5. Here I am
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so excited to listen to the full album
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,060
Reactions Received
52,946
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,589
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Mianhae, Taeng, I'm listening on SPotify free so I hv to shuffle play. It's so good to listen to the unreleased from last year's concert songs recording too.
Need time/repeated listens to react to the new songs.
Love them so far.
Taeyeon-Purpose by Stevisone

My playlist tat I use to listen to as many songs as possible since I dint renew Premium.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Started listening to it and so far I am loving it
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
There are so many good songs on this album, but "Do You Love Me?" is turning out to be my favorite. It reminds me of those great American standards such as These Foolish Things and Love Is Here To Stay.

The next time an old person complains about today's pop music and says "they don't make them like they used to", play this:

 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Every song on this album is my favorite. :nekolove: A masterpiece.


Here I am is particularly sad and emotional. I also prefer Spark, Love you like crazy, Better Babe, Wine and the beautiful Gravity.
Taste 🤗🤗🤗
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen and yeji
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
There are so many good songs on this album, but "Do You Love Me?" is turning out to be my favorite. It reminds me of those great American standards such as These Foolish Things and Love Is Here To Stay.

The next time an old person complains about today's pop music and says "they don't make them like they used to", play this:

I love how it sounds like an old timey song
Every song on this album is my favorite. :nekolove: A masterpiece.


Here I am is particularly sad and emotional. I also prefer Spark, Love you like crazy, Better Babe, Wine and the beautiful Gravity.
I love the lyrics to hear I am also all the songs lyrics are great hear I am and find me lyrics stood out the most to me
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Love/Favorites
Here I Am
Spark
Gravity

Like
Wine
Find Me
City Love
Better Babe

Like, But Not Crazy About
Love You Like Crazy
Do You Love Me?

Not My Style
LOL
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread