Rumor Q&A - earlier threads (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
your source: trainee, ex-trainee, trainer, staff, sasaeng, kkt?
curious since there are some stories that don't match up with a couple semi-reliable sources I know of, even if it's easy to tell through a couple of their fabrications
also stay safe with the info, a bunch of leakers got found out or left lately
 
Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
your source: trainee, ex-trainee, trainer, staff, sasaeng, kkt?
curious since there are some stories that don't match up with a couple semi-reliable sources I know of, even if it's easy to tell through a couple of their fabrications
also stay safe with the info, a bunch of leakers got found out or left lately
I get my main info from my staff friend and some sassengs but for my sasseng info I usually have to pay for that. I will stay safe thx. I am not the type to continuously spill secrets. I usually tell whatever info I have and move on to other things unless I get asked some questions or whatnot
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread