Q Is Cancelled (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 September 2018
Messages
1,627
Reactions Received
5,151
Location
Neck Kingdom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Its's official I can't take it anymore!!! :llama_shook:

Q looks so ugly with his new hair, I just can't! I tried to overlook it I really did but I can't stan someone with such an ugly hair colour and style!

It physically hurts my soul to look at him even for a second, it's just too atrocious.

I HATE IT!!

Take a look for yourself
1541736352478.png

I can't bias THAT! eww I have class thank you very much :joysip:

Now you know who has perfect hair? None other than Hwall of course !

Now that I've realized that Q isn't the one for me Hwall has opened newer and better possibilities for stanning

1541736631482.png

Oof Perfection right there

Hwall is truly the only one I need :llama_lovely:


I stan Hwall now forever and always
1541736900369.png


Plus he looks too precious in barrettes and I am weak for those
1541736928735.png


Blame @notthatmarko he made me do it:chickill:
 

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male
Its's official I can't take it anymore!!! :llama_shook:

Q looks so ugly with his new hair, I just can't! I tried to overlook it I really did but I can't stan someone with such an ugly hair colour and style!

It physically hurts my soul to look at him even for a second, it's just too atrocious.

I HATE IT!!

Take a look for yourself
1541736352478.png

I can't bias THAT! eww I have class thank you very much :joysip:

Now you know who has perfect hair? None other than Hwall of course !

Now that I've realized that Q isn't the one for me Hwall has opened newer and better possibilities for stanning

1541736631482.png

Oof Perfection right there

Hwall is truly the only one I need :llama_lovely:


I stan Hwall now forever and always
1541736900369.png


Plus he looks too precious in barrettes and I am weak for those
1541736928735.png


Blame @notthatmarko he made me do it:chickill:
Q is dah best.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread