- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
you're writing this as if you aren't a literal child lmaooono wtf, I still play it![]()
well I'm assuming they mean smth below 15-16you're writing this as if you aren't a literal child lmaooo
no wtf, I still play it![]()
no i loved it as a kid too
you're writing this as if you aren't a literal child lmaooo
i meant like under 18 lolwell I'm assuming they mean smth below 15-16![]()
agreed but i get weird looks from others ;-;solitaire is for everyone![]()
crazy peopleagreed but i get weird looks from others ;-;
some people are too judgmental for no reasonagreed but i get weird looks from others ;-;
you're under 18 but you have a hazbin hotel layouti meant like under 18 lol
they wasted their childhood on tiktoksome people are too judgmental for no reasondw when they grow up they'll realize solitaire is actually goated asf and you were right all along
![]()
um....abt that....one episode is 18+, the rest are 15+you're under 18 but you have a hazbin hotel layout
isn't that show rated 18+
(btw you're layout always make me think of "Take that depression" and I laugh every time)
i shall :3Play whatever you want and don't care what others say.
ooohh forreal? i thought they were all 18+um....abt that....one episode is 18+, the rest are 15+
i grew up in a very unsheltered environment when it came to the shows my parents would watch around me and the language they'd use and barely anything in hazbin was new stuff to me which is really bad, but i mean it is what it is
ep4 is 18+ and assuming you've seen it...you know why...and yes...i did watch itooohh forreal? i thought they were all 18+
tbh i found it pretty tame cuz they branded it as a cartoon for adults
but I'm excited for s02
I wanna know more about Alastor, we know so little about himep4 is 18+ and assuming you've seen it...you know why...and yes...i did watch it
me too! i'm ready to see more of angel's family ^^