Intro Queen has arrived (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
17
Reactions Received
86
Location
California, USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yes yes it’s me, the one and only luvTWICE5H (for some reason it wouldn’t let me add the 5H part in there but it’s alright) anyways after I exposed AKP and most likely got perma banned @Venomous refereed me to this so I thank him for that! Anyways that’s all for right now make sure to stan Cherry Bullet and itzy!
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Ohh I was wondering when you would sign up to KPS! Welcomeeeee ^-^
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Yes yes it’s me, the one and only luvTWICE5H (for some reason it wouldn’t let me add the 5H part in there but it’s alright) anyways after I exposed AKP and most likely got perma banned @Venomous refereed me to this so I thank him for that! Anyways that’s all for right now make sure to stan Cherry Bullet and itzy!
Welcome to ks :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~
hope you will enjoy yourself here
:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome to KS. Hope you’ll have fun among us :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread