Appreciation Queen of sexy Jungkook gifs has a new avatar (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
And they say I'm the bad influence :yolk:
Then again, you're not saying I don't already want :pepesmug:
Oof, but that's tomorrow :joysip:
NOROC waits for nobody :queen:
I'm not a bad influence :welp:
what kind of drink you want? :pepesmug: true, long wait until tomorrow...
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm not a bad influence :welp:
what kind of drink you want? :pepesmug: true, long wait until tomorrow...
Still not sure if I should get it, but tomorrow's a Sunday so :pepesmug:
Wouldn't mind some vodka, been a while since I had lol :joysip:

And sure you're not :welp:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Still not sure if I should get it, but tomorrow's a Sunday so :pepesmug:
Wouldn't mind some vodka, been a while since I had lol :joysip:

And sure you're not :welp:
It's Saturday night, have fun :queen:
Plain vodka or mixed with something?
I'm an angel :sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's Saturday night, have fun :queen:
Plain vodka or mixed with something?
I'm an angel :sanapray:
Sounds like a plan :pepesmug:
Probably plain. Or Sprite, but the calories :yolk:
Is this what angels are these days :yolk:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Sounds like a plan :pepesmug:
Probably plain. Or Sprite, but the calories :yolk:
Is this what angels are these days :yolk:
omg plain?:kermit: i can't drink plain vodka damn. Drink it with orange or cranberry juice
yes :sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
omg plain?:kermit: i can't drink plain vodka damn. Drink it with orange or cranberry juice
yes :sanapray:
Cranberry >>>>
Lol in that case, I'm an angel too, pls appreciate :sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Cranberry >>>>
Lol in that case, I'm an angel too, pls appreciate :sanapray:
true, I prefer cranberry as well
yes, we are angel buddies :kermit:
 
Last edited:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it looks great :sj_weary:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
*trying not to die inside*
*fails and dies anyway*
*revives*
*sees gif and dies again*
*repeat*
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread