- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I won't lie I think my perspective is very different from others.
I will explain my reasoning for my ranking as well.
I also just want to say that all of these were pretty underwhelming.
1. Kep1er-yes I was skeptical of their addition to the show.
But they didn't rely heavily on backup dancers to carry the performance and they as a group shined rather than having the stage choked with backup dancers who confused the stage. They also showed some great stage presence for me.
2. Hyolyn-She was alone but she stood out amongst all of the backup dancers. She showed her vocal prowess.
She genuinely owned the entire stage and I'm not surprised she actually won first.
3. WJSN- They really utilized the stage they had and yes they had backup dancers but I think they still managed to control it.
I think they showed us and gave us a sneak peek of what they can give us later on in the show. it was a great first performance.
4. Bravegirls- Honestly, everyone is dissing their performance but the live vocals. Plus the amount of fun they were having on stage.
It seemed like they were enjoying themselves and as a result, I enjoyed watching them perform. Sure it wasn't the most eye-catching performance.
But it did leave an impact on me because they clearly were loving it.
5. VIVIZ-Honestly, no hate for them. I loved the songs they performed and I think they were stunning but for a good chunk of the stage, they were standing still.
With the backup dancers moving around them. The dancers were the main star of this stage and that isn't good.
6. LOONA-Honestly this was a thing of the stage felt too cluttered and yet empty at the same time for me. None of the girls were really delivering for me.
I didn't see much stage presence. Their vocals were really soft. I don't feel like they utilized the concept they were going for super well either which was disappointing. They could've turned a song I hate into something mind-blowing in my opinion but they didn't...it just felt...meh.
(I know they put a lot of work in please don't hate me this is just how I felt watching it).
ngl I think the camera work for LOONA also worked against them which isn't their fault.
What do you guys think of the first performances?
I will explain my reasoning for my ranking as well.
I also just want to say that all of these were pretty underwhelming.
1. Kep1er-yes I was skeptical of their addition to the show.
But they didn't rely heavily on backup dancers to carry the performance and they as a group shined rather than having the stage choked with backup dancers who confused the stage. They also showed some great stage presence for me.
2. Hyolyn-She was alone but she stood out amongst all of the backup dancers. She showed her vocal prowess.
She genuinely owned the entire stage and I'm not surprised she actually won first.
3. WJSN- They really utilized the stage they had and yes they had backup dancers but I think they still managed to control it.
I think they showed us and gave us a sneak peek of what they can give us later on in the show. it was a great first performance.
4. Bravegirls- Honestly, everyone is dissing their performance but the live vocals. Plus the amount of fun they were having on stage.
It seemed like they were enjoying themselves and as a result, I enjoyed watching them perform. Sure it wasn't the most eye-catching performance.
But it did leave an impact on me because they clearly were loving it.
5. VIVIZ-Honestly, no hate for them. I loved the songs they performed and I think they were stunning but for a good chunk of the stage, they were standing still.
With the backup dancers moving around them. The dancers were the main star of this stage and that isn't good.
6. LOONA-Honestly this was a thing of the stage felt too cluttered and yet empty at the same time for me. None of the girls were really delivering for me.
I didn't see much stage presence. Their vocals were really soft. I don't feel like they utilized the concept they were going for super well either which was disappointing. They could've turned a song I hate into something mind-blowing in my opinion but they didn't...it just felt...meh.
(I know they put a lot of work in please don't hate me this is just how I felt watching it).
ngl I think the camera work for LOONA also worked against them which isn't their fault.
What do you guys think of the first performances?