Question About Burning Sun (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
It's Seungri's club
Seungri's chats
Seungri's friends
A lot of the girls assaulted were in his club or on trip with him and his friends when it happened
But the reports are only talking about his friends involvement and completely leave him out.
OH is too confusing to me so that's out too
There are a lot of gaps on updates so maybe I missed something

And the update thread on that other place is... delulu af to a concerning level biased to say the least, so I can't really rely on that
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I know when stuff first came out the excuse was "He left the position of owner a week prior"

I think they are probably working on all that stuff right now its just more complicated because the rich kids and police are connected to it

Edit: yeah I stopped checking that thread because of the bias smh
 
Last edited:

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i've been staying out of it too but from what i can see i think the reason they're keeping seungri out of the chatroom situation is because he never replied whenever jjy and the others sent and said disgusting shit. so they don't have the same evidence they have for them. i think what they have seungri on as of now is him sending a sexual photo that he claims he shared but didn't take, so we don't know where it came from. like if it was consensual or not. they also have him asking for "a girl who puts out well" but he's claiming it's a typo so they have to look for more evidence.

my guess is that they don't have anything to pin him on yet. but they probably think they're bound to find solid evidence soon. the guy is a mess.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Last I heard there was evidence to prove that he was selling girls to VIP customers and he also had prostitutes at his birthday party but they're still investigating him. And that prositution claim was only one of the many criminal activities he participated him but there's nothing on those yet either. No matter what happens, he's just being investigated. Seems to me like he's going to be investigated for the rest of his life with no outcome at this point.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I was actually wondering this too. They kept talking about his friends sharing videos and sexually assaulting women, but they never mentioned him doing it. So, there's definitely something fishy here. I guess we'll have to wait until the investigation is over to figure it all out.

The fact that people in that place are still defending him just baffles me....
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was actually wondering this too. They kept talking about his friends sharing videos and sexually assaulting women, but they never mentioned him doing it. So, there's definitely something fishy here. I guess we'll have to wait until the investigation is over to figure it all out.

The fact that people in that place are still defending him just baffles me....
it's a different world there now. I hadn't browsed threads in a while there and when I did I turned right back out lol
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
it's a different world there now. I hadn't browsed threads in a while there and when I did I turned right back out lol
That's why I am glad I left. It's a disaster there. lol
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I actually only got looped back in b/c of badge suggestions 😂
everything else I avoid
I managed to add an extension to google chrome where I can only look at the site for a minute long. After that minute is up I can't look it again. lol
I actually haven't looked over there is in a few days. :sanapray:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I managed to add an extension to google chrome where I can only look at the site for a minute long. After that minute is up I can't look it again. lol
I actually haven't looked over there is in a few days. :sanapray:
That seems like a cool extension, maybe I can limit my time on the internet and actually get work done lol. What is it called?
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
That seems like a cool extension, maybe I can limit my time on the internet and actually get work done lol. What is it called?
It's called StayFocusd. I wish I discovered it sooner. It would've helped me a lot during school. lol
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and mirella

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
was wondering the same thing
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
[This is mean and it won't count anyway but yeah I'm a troll] egg #12. since noone said the post number :^ ) @JungkooksWife
Sorry, this one went to Skinny.

Although I will be stricter with rules in the next round so beware all of you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread