Information Question About My Top 100 (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So I am going to be doing my top 100 for 2021 starting next year but I had some questions too for you guys.

Would you like if I put songs from December 2020 on this just to give those songs a fair chance? Or should I just keep them off and stick solely to 2021 releases only?

Also with the layout I usually highlight songs that moved up, moved down, and new releases/newly added songs. But are there any other things you'd like me to highlight for the lists?

Also with me no longer having a news outlet to keep track of releases would anyone be willing to help me keep up with new releases? Just by tagging me in new MV drops on here and things like that? It hopefully wouldn't be too much work but if you're willing I'd appreciate it. I know I'll be using a certain youtuber's videos to help as well.

If you have any more feedback leave it below! ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Maybe you can have a separate category for songs released in 2020 but still include them in the list as a whole

I think the layout sounds good to me, mine would'nt even have those kinds of things haha

I usually myself find a youtube playlist that will add all of the new releases, this is the one i've been using this year and it misses some songs but i think it's pretty comprehensive

 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Maybe you can have a separate category for songs released in 2020 but still include them in the list as a whole

I think the layout sounds good to me, mine would'nt even have those kinds of things haha

I usually myself find a youtube playlist that will add all of the new releases, this is the one i've been using this year and it misses some songs but i think it's pretty comprehensive

Hmm explain the first part
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hmm explain the first part
I put the songs in my playlist for example if they're not Korean like if WayV releases a song, but I make a disclaimer in my youtube playlists or description that the songs are Chinese and tecnically not kpop. Idk if you could do the same for songs released last year but that's what i do
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I put the songs in my playlist for example if they're not Korean like if WayV releases a song, but I make a disclaimer in my youtube playlists or description that the songs are Chinese and technically not kpop. Idk if you could do the same for songs released last year but that's what i do
Oh so just put up a disclaimer saying that these songs on the playlist are from december 2020?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I always use this list, updated from redd.it to keep up with comebacks, might wanna check that out

In my top 100 I used to highlight a group if I had a lot of their songs/bsides from one album in the list, so that even if they weren't in the top 5 or sth they would stand out a bit? Maybe yu can do sth similar to that as well idk
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I always use this list, updated from redd.it to keep up with comebacks, might wanna check that out

In my top 100 I used to highlight a group if I had a lot of their songs/bsides from one album in the list, so that even if they weren't in the top 5 or sth they would stand out a bit? Maybe yu can do sth similar to that as well idk
Did you highlight all of those songs or put an astriks next to them?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I highlighted them with a separate color
Huh I may do an asterisks instead because they may be highlighted in a different color?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Huh I may do an asterisks instead because they may be highlighted in a different color?
Actually thinking about it I think I put like a star or a trophy emoji next to it instead of coloring them
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Actually thinking about it I think I put like a star or a trophy emoji next to it instead of coloring them
I was about to say because it'd be hard to highlight the ones that moved and everything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread