Question about Survival Show Groups (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 November 2023
Messages
1,291
Reactions Received
1,716
Location
maeumville
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,780
Fandom
maeum
I'm wondering about survival show debut albums.
When a group from a show debuts, does their debut include pre-releases and show songs?
Like, did IZ*ONE's debut include Pick Me?
I'm wondering whether I'LL-IT's debut will include RUN, Aim High, Scrum, Pride, and D.E.S.P.E.R.A.T.E?
And whether VCHA's debut will include Y.O.Universe, Go Getter, Know me like that, and Ready for the World?
ty !
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate and Ahsoka

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Stray Kids' predebut songs (spread my wings, beware, hellevator, glow, 4419, and school life) were not included in their debut stage, but i do think they were included in their debut album ^^
 

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Sometimes
Pick Me, for example, was included only in the physical album version

ZEROBASEONE only performed a few songs from Boys Planet, but they were not included in their albums
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not all for sure, it would depend on the company and group. For example, Wanna One did on only the CD version, while IOI did, and I think Vixx didn’t. But I’m also not sure they had their own Songs, i haven’t seen it in a while. But there’s so many survival shows that I don’t see them all having theirs included
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread