Question to Orbits... (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
This is actually exactly what inspired this post! During the Cherry Bomb cover I had to keep searching for them until I realized they took them out? Idk it just made me a little bit sad, especially since they're some of my favorites.

I also really hope they'll have more solo songs and hopefully more subunit stuff, which is a little more equal than their group stuff, but sadly Yeojin doesn't even get that... I don't really like how they excluded her... I get that it's part of the story line or something but would it really have hurt to put Yeojin in 1/3 so she can be with the rest of the girls.
Well, apparently BBC decided to leave Yeojin out of the subunit promotions because her grades were slipping in school...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So the question to orbits: do you think that some members get better treatment than others or do you think it's fairly equal? And: do you think it is an issue or is it something that doesn't really bother you too much?
Like people have said it happens with all groups especially bigger ones.

It definitely frustrates me though can't lie about that. Sometimes I can understand why they push certain members but other times I don't understand why they aren't focusing on others.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread